Mothering Earthlings is an online store with handpicked one-of-a-kind products for moms, babies and kids! What makes this store unique is that the quirky, yummy mama behind it - Rone Valles-Guerrero - took pains to hunt down and collate various Filipino brands into her store, making them available and accessible to moms with discerning taste and patriotic pride! Aside from running her store, Rone also shares stories about her earthlings in her blog and Twitter account.
Since it's breastfeeding month, Rone and I will be sharing our breastfeeding bloopers and are inviting the readers to do so too!
So, let's start with Rone's - what's wrong with this picture?
|oops! somebody forgot to put her top back on!|
Meanwhile, here's my breastfeeding picture. Nursing N 4 years ago and nursing E a couple of months ago at our favorite beach resort - Paradise in Davao City. I had been going to this resort since I was a kid and I'm glad that it is still there for my kids to enjoy :)
This month, Mothering Earthlings will be giving away a Nursingmom nursing cover and a Corsierre to one COANM reader!
Here's how to join:
1. Email a photo of you and your baby (preferably a breastfeeding photo) to jenny(at)chroniclesofanursingmom(dot)com and earthlingsmama(at)gmail(dot)com
2. Post a comment below and share your breastfeeding blooper!
3. Contest will run from August 2 to 23, 2012 11:59pm.
4. Rone and I will post the photos and stories at our Facebook pages: COANM and Mothering Earthlings and we will choose the winners.
5. Contest is open to all Philippine residents only.
Meanwhile, head on over to Mothering Earthlings and check out Rone's goodies! P.s. We love those In the Crib T-shirt bibs and shirts (E now wears a 1T)!